Meezan Bank Jobs 2023 Online Apply has offered various job opportunities for new candidates looking to pursue a career in the banking industry. This bank provides a platform for new employees to join their workforce and contribute to the bank’s growth and success. The recruitment process may evolve and change over time so apply immediately without passage of time.
Meezan Bank Jobs 2023
|Job Published||14th May, 2023|
|Job Grade||Meezan Bank Job|
|Eligibility||Minimum Master’s Degree with any discipline from an HEC recognized University, Computer based skills|
|Organization||Meezan Bank Payroll Partner|
|Age Limit||28-30 years|
|Job location||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Address||Main Head Office of above mentioned cities of Pakistan|
|Last Date to Apply||28th May, 2023|
Relaxation in Age:
- This will be given by Bank department to Hafiz e Quran for 2 years who have completed their Dars e Nizami.
Responsibilities for Job holders:
- All the candidates must have an experience to manage the relationship with clients.
- They have ability to identify the business opportunities.
- They must have sales presentations at regional stakeholders.
- Candidates must have knowledge to keep up to date with industry in order to new opportunities for the Bank.
Skills & Knowledge/Benefits:
- Candidates must have abiltity to operate the MS Excel.
- They should have good communication skills with all staff members of bank & especially with clients.
- They should have good interpersonal skills.
- All the candidates must have excellent customer service skills.
- The bank will give contract and then it may be permanent on the basis of good performance of candidates.
- There will be annual increment and performance based bonus.
- Employees will be able to get free health recovery services.
|Sr. No||Name of Posts|
How to Apply for Meezan Bank Jobs 2023 Online Apply | Latest Advertisement | Islamic
- Applicants must apply quickly to join this field honestly before closing date.
- Candidates must have computer knowledge to handle the software operations.
- Those candidates will be shortlisted who will be selected for these posts.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.