Islamabad has announced National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs 2023. There is good news for NAB job seekers in Pakistan! You have reached the appropriate location. You can find complete information about the application process and the open positions on this page. To utilize specialists as per Segment 28(b) of the Public Responsibility Statute I999 for its Central command and Provincial Workplaces on a month to month expense installment reason for one year as per the models framed beneath, the Public Responsibility Department just acknowledges applications from Pakistani nationals.
The National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs 2023 offer a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join a growing and generously compensated environment. Through the Daily Jang, the Agency has recently announced various positions.
NAB Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Since the determination will be founded on merit, applicants should be qualified prior to submitting applications to the division. Candidates who meet the requirements should visit the Bureau’s official website before the deadline, download the application forms, and submit them to the office.
To download the Application Design, visit www.nab.gov.pk OR Snap Here. Candidates are required to attach certified copies of all supporting documents to the application.
NAB Jobs Details 2023
|Posted on:||4th May 2023|
|Education:||Master, MBA, CA, ACCA|
|Organisation:||National Accountability Bureau – NAB|
|Last Date:||May 19, 2023|
- Assistant Junior Expert – II (Security Guard)
- Assistant Junior Expert-3 (Transport)
- Junior Expert-2 (Intelligence)
- Assistant Junior Expert – I (Intelligence)
- Assistant Junior Expert – 2 (Computer)
The Organization Introduction
The Central Government’s National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs 2023 is a self-overseeing, free association that effectively battles monetary disparity and defilement. The Department has the authority to implement an equitable and fair monetary framework in any way it sees fit.
The National Accountability Bureau was established in 1999 under the name Ehtesab Cell by General Pervez Musharraf, who had previously served as president and chief of the Army. From that point forward, it has developed and created. The Agency’s four provincial workplaces are located in four areas and operate out of Islamabad.
NAB careers offer a very secure and rewarding path with high officer salaries, medical benefits, other allowances, and bonuses. Because the Bureau owns the employees, they are empowered to carry out their duties without fear.
How Might I Apply?
- The NAB’s official website can be accessed at www.nab.gov.pk to download the application form.
- Without copies of academic or experience certificates, applications should be sent to the address below in the format specified.
- Experience and educational qualifications will be taken into account as of the application deadline.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to a test or interview after the applications have been reviewed.
- Competitors with more experience and capabilities can be admired.
- Hiring will be governed by the terms of the services hiring contract.
- Competitors with a double or outside identity cannot apply.
- For partaking in the test or interview, no TA/DA will be allowed.
- The status of exceptional will determine the final choice.
- The monthly fee is tax-deductible for the federal government. Policy.
- The application cutoff time for Catch Occupations is March 9, 2023.