A well-known company has new openings for employees. We strongly encourage all of Pakistan’s desired experts to apply. A non-benefit public association called Home works in the field of schooling to furnish commendable and gifted kids with the opportunity to get a first class training so they can end the pattern of destitution and maintain feasible expectations for everyday comforts.
The Pakistani government’s Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training is in charge of the National Endowment Scholarships for Talent (NEST) program.
Eligibility Criteria For NEST Jobs 2023
Professionals with bachelor’s and master’s degrees, as well as a high school diploma, are eligible for these employment opportunities. Both of them must possess degrees in the same field. The essential significant experience, as portrayed in the depiction, is also required.
The advertisement provides an overview of the entire contract, as well as the eligibility and appointment terms and conditions. Sending resumes and any supporting documents is required if interested parties meet the requirements. Applications can be addressed to the Home Office’s Director HR and Administrator at Shalimar Court, Blue Region, third Floor, Islamabad. Application structures should be submitted till May 8, 2023.
NEST Jobs Details 2023
|Posted on||April 30, 2023|
|Education||Matric, Bachelor, Master|
|Company||National Endowment Scholarship for Talent NEST|
|Last Date||8th May, 2023|
• Dispatch Rider
• HR/Admin Assistant
• IT Officer
• Assistant Manager Accounts
• Communication Officer
• Office Boy
• Assistant Manager Finance
• Assistant Manager Planning & Coordination
• Assistant Manager Verification & Distribution
• Audit Officer
How To Apply?
- Candidates who are interested can send their applications to the Nest Office on the third floor of Shalimar Piazza, Blue Area.
- Determination and shortlisting must just be finished based on merit.
- The salaries for the aforementioned positions are comparable to those offered by the industry.
- The application cutoff time for Sui Gas Occupations Karachi is May 8, 2023.
- Give close consideration to the set of working responsibilities in the image.
- Only apply if you meet the job requirements.
- Candidates who meet the requirements of the position will be considered.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be eligible to take the test or interview.
- There will be no consideration of incomplete or irrelevant applications.
- Apply before the deadline.
- Applications submitted after the end date will not be thought of.
Talented individuals from all over Pakistan are invited to apply for new employment opportunities through the National Endowment Scholarship for Talent NEST Jobs 2023 program of a prominent Federal Government body.
In the field of education, a non-profit organization known as NEST works to offer exceptional and deserving children excellent educational opportunities. Students will be aided in overcoming poverty and achieving sustainable living conditions as a result of this program. The Service of Bureaucratic Instruction and Expert Preparation of the Pakistani government manages the Public Blessing Grants for Ability Home plan.